Senin, 26 April 2010

what is love???

Kiss me all over is all I can say I've waited a lifetime to feel this way, You leave me breathless and out of my mind. I'm just so helpless so baby be kind I lost my heart when I found you it feels so good to lose I lost my heart when I found you. I lost my heart to you, You touched me in places deep in my heart imagination runs wild in the dark babe, I surrender only to you. I can't remember how it feels to be blue I lost my heart when I found you,,  it feels so good to lose I lost my heart when I found you I lost my heart to you,, You leave me breathless and out of my mind I'm just so helpless so baby be kind,, I lost my heart when I found you. it feels so good to lose,, I lost my heart when,, I found you,, I lost my heart to you..!!!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Street

You live your whole life staring at a wall, your mind goes blank sooner now you will fall. You never learned the things you say to know now, but how? There seems to be a difference, two different types of kids. The ones who go out and the ones that are taught to live. One groups taught how and the other group is taught why..??