Senin, 26 April 2010

disorder..

Such a lonely day and its mine the most loneliest day of my life such a lonely day should be banned this day that I can't stand the most loneliest day of my life the most loneliest day of my life such a lonely day shouldn't exist a day that Ill never miss such a lonely day and its mine the most loneliest day of my life and if you go, I wanna go with you and if you die, I wanna die with you take your hand and walk away the most loneliest day of my life such a lonely day and its mine a day that I'm glad I survived..

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Street

You live your whole life staring at a wall, your mind goes blank sooner now you will fall. You never learned the things you say to know now, but how? There seems to be a difference, two different types of kids. The ones who go out and the ones that are taught to live. One groups taught how and the other group is taught why..??