Jealousy's an ugly word, but you don't seem to care converse behind my back, but now I'm here need no one to comply with me though everyone that I defeat don't need you, fuck camaraderie, this rage will never go away hatred fuels my blood, I'll burn you down (you can't help me) one king to watch the horsemen fall, I'll fight 'til the end (I won't help you) I can't trust anyone, see it in my eyes,, Now I can understand, it's sorrow that feeds your lies you're on my back when the water gets too deep for you to breath a crutch for you that won't always be there hide in the dark another day, the fear in you is here to stay so keep the fuck away from me and learn to trust the words I say, hatred fuels my blood, I'll burn you down (you can't help me) one king to watch the horsemen fall, I'll fight 'til the end (I won't help you) I can't trust anyone, witness and see it in my eyes now i can understand, put faith in you for the last time, It's sorrow that feeds your lies run from me before I tear you down (be afraid) you chose the wrong side (it feels so right) I won't help you, let you rot away run towards the light exposing your soul (we won't be there by your side) salvation's dying (somebody's crying) we're all gone in the end, sweet child we'll miss you no, so far away falling away, can't turn back time burn it down anyway..
Said so near the punk is dead Here was you a modern tend.(of tendention) Don't let it losing don't any worse and all cruise up tha the punk is dead Punk's not dead i know We're all punks and we don't care That was price to dye our hair Blow the trapist in your face with about tone of noise It across to any law have no fear till the day i die We all here use just to walk around Don't like? i'll hitchu to the ground
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Street
You live your whole life staring at a wall, your mind goes blank sooner now you will fall. You never learned the things you say to know now, but how? There seems to be a difference, two different types of kids. The ones who go out and the ones that are taught to live. One groups taught how and the other group is taught why..??

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar